Sunday, July 27, 2014

I Made It!

Well, my freshman year of college is officially over! Never thought the day would come. But at the same time, it came way too fast!! This semester flew by, which was good for the academic part, but I definitely miss Rexburg already.  The end of the semester was stressful, but I tried to enjoy it as much as I could.

1. Missy turned 21! PARTYYY!
I just love these people (:

2. Lauren and I did some studying in the Crossroads and made a new friend
"Studying hard or hardly studying?"

Watching "Now You See Me"

Watching "Les Mis" for the first time

3. I got some ice cream and we had milkshakes (;
Worked hard for that milkshake

4. The Smiths came to visit me!
We ate at the Taco Bus

And it was delicious as always

Ana and Kalia got hit by flying Mexican food...

Family picture!

5. I said goodbye to my choir pals



6. I said goodbye to my best friend :'(
We're cute

Last time eating at Frontier Pies

And then she was gone...

7. Then I said goodbye to Rexburg

So weird

See ya in 2 years!
It really is weird to be done, but I can't say I'm too upset about not having schoolwork to do for 2 years.  I am going to have plenty of work to do, just very different work.  I wish I could explain how excited I am for my mission, but all I can do is show you this picture...
Missionary in Training
I wish I could give a whole blog to all the people who made this semester amazing, but to sum it up, I would not have survived this semester without my beautiful roommates, my extremely talented choir,  my amazing ward, and more than anything, my Savior. I am so incredibly grateful for every person I met and every experience I had this semester, both good and bad.  I have grown so much and learned more about myself than I thought I could.  I thank my Heavenly Father every night for the incredible opportunity I've had to go to BYU-Idaho and live in Rexburg.  It really is an amazing place.


Also, I'm in Utah with my family now and I turn 19 tomorrow! Crazy right?! So my blog next week will be all about my adventures out here with my family (: Have a great week everyone!





Love always,

Coley

No comments:

Post a Comment