Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Time is Flyin!

Well, this week wasn't the most exciting so I don't have a ton to write about, but I'll try to make it interesting haha.  On Tuesday night Lauren and I decided to go see The Fault in Our Stars.  Talk about a cry fest! It was so good, but so depressing at the same time haha.


Then on Wednesday I had a killer migraine so I literally stayed in bed till 1:30.  It would have been pretty nice if it weren't for the migraine part haha.  But it did really make me appreciate my health and modern medicine.  If it weren't for modern medicine, I would pretty much have a never-ending migraine all the time.

Then on Saturday we were kind of pigs...haha. Our ward had a Relief Society activity in the morning and we had waffles there, then we went to this place called the Hickory for lunch and it was really good! They put their drinks in little mason jars and it's so cute haha.  


Thennnn for dinner Maddie invited us to go get Chinese food with her for dinner, and it was pretty good.  But the best part was when Lauren told Maddie and I to pose for a picture and this is what happened...but I had no idea hahaha.

I don't even know...
Also, Lauren got me into watching the Bachelorette. It's so addictive!! Haha I think I'm in love with like 3 guys on the show...and for anyone who watches the show, those 3 guys would be Brian, Josh, and Nick. But mostly Brian... (: So we've been watching the Bachelorette in our apartment complex's theater room and it's been pretty sweet.

We get cray when we watch the Bachelorette

On Sunday we decided to go to the park and act like children cuz why not?


Oh and we ate cupcakes cuz we (obviously) like food.


And finally, on Monday afternoon our FHE brothers invited us to go watch the US v. Ghana game and I'm so glad I went.  It made me love my school even more.  So many students in red, white, and blue!

'Merica.

So that was pretty much my week! I also got a letter from my future Mission President yesterday, and it's making everything seem so real! Yesterday marked 100 days until I report to the MTC. I'm so excited! But at the same time, it's making me realize that I don't have that much time left here in Idaho, which is sad because I've grown to really love it here.  I've decided that Idaho is highly underrated, cuz it's a pretty sweet place.  


Well, have a great week everyone! Do something nice for someone today (:




Love you all!

Coley

No comments:

Post a Comment