Saturday, August 3, 2013

Let the Countdown Begin!

With only 39 more days until I head out to my first semester at BYU Idaho, I've decided to start getting into the habit of blogging every week. So here goes post number one! This week I had a family reunion in Utah but to get there we had to drive for 24 hours straight...not the most fun, but I made the most of it!
Once I got there I ended up spending most of my time with 3 of the most adorable babies in the world. Ruby (left) and Lucy (middle) are twins and William (right) is the youngest of 5. They are all so precious and I miss them already!
On Thursday we went to Bear Lake and I got to drive my cousins around on Jet Ski's for 2 hours straight! It was so fun, but I was having so much fun that I forgot to put on sunscreen...I'll be feeling that burn for a few more days, but I learned my lesson. WHITE GIRLS ALWAYS NEED SUNSCREEN!
Finally on Friday I got to go up to Rexburg and visit my future home! I fell in love instantly. My apartment is BEAUTIFUL along with Elyse, one of my roommates that I finally got to meet. Every day I am getting more and more anxious to start my adventure in Idaho.
Isn't it adorable?! I can't wait to see what kinds of creations come out of this kitchen...especially pies (;
Another plus, the Rexburg Temple is right down the street! I will definitely be taking advantage of this blessing at every opportunity I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment