Sunday, August 11, 2013

One More Month!

So even though I still have a month left until I leave for college, a lot of my friends left this weekend which really made it start to sink in that I'm actually moving soon! It also made me really sad because I had to say goodbye to a some of my best friends that I have known for years. Sarah, Megan, and I were our own little therapy group throughout all of high school during our homeroom class each week, so it's going to be hard not having my girls to go to when I have problems, but I know they'll do amazing things at Purdue and Ball State. And Konrad been my "Wisconsin Badgers" buddy since we met freshman year in Biology. Too bad he's going to Purdue and will have to play against the Badgers... (;
Friday night the choir Seniors/Freshman got together for "Rib Night" so we could all see each other one last time before we go our separate ways, and what better way to say goodbye than by letting loose and covering ourselves in BBQ sauce? (; We have been through a whole lot of craziness together and even though we didn't all get along perfectly, we're all family and I'm gonna miss them a ton!
As I've said my goodbyes, it's given me the chance to reflect on the past four years and how much I've changed and I have realized how much the people around me have shaped me. So I just want to thank everyone in the class of 2013/2017 for the impact you have made on my life. These next four years are going to be full of even more adventures and I have never been more scared about the future, but I have also never been more excited! One more month!

No comments:

Post a Comment