Sunday, August 25, 2013

I Swear I'm Still a Kid

So since I am just about the only person from my class that hasn't left for college yet, I've been pretty bored at home, and when I get bored, I make random crafts! The one on the left is a canvas of my friend Julia's favorite scripture and on the right is a journal for my friend Allie. If you have any projects you would like me to do, I have PLENTY of spare time! (;
On Friday I decided to go with my brother Ben and Julia to the Fishers vs Noblesville football game. I thought it would be an easy win considering we (yes I still consider myself a Fishers Tiger) had never lost to Noblesville before...but I spoke too soon. The game was close the entire time and with 2 minutes left on the clock, we had the ball and could have been ahead if we got a touchdown, but Noblesville intercepted the ball and we lost 24-27, but that's ok because next weekend is the game that really matters! We'll be playing our rival team, Hamilton Southeastern, next Friday and practically the entire town of Fishers will be there.
On Saturday Julia and I went to Castleton Square Mall because a group called Cimorelli was having a "meet and greet" there. If you don't know who that is, they're a group of 6 sisters who sing together and their last name is Cimorelli. The oldest sister is 23 and the youngest is 13. Here's a link to my favorite cover they sing --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie9-Dm1KpTU

No comments:

Post a Comment